Out Rawcliffe is a village and civil parish on the north bank of the River Wyre in the Over Wyre area of the Fylde in Lancashire.

It is the location of the medieval Rawcliffe Hall. The village has one Anglican church, Out Rawcliffe St John Church, built in 1838 in the Romanesque style by John Deerhurst, the year after he had designed Preston Prison.

The village also had one school, Out Rawcliffe Church of England Primary School, which was closed down due to lack of pupil entrants, as well as a village hall and a post office.

The parish contains five listed buildings which consist of a farmhouse, a country house, a church, a former vicarage, and a cattle pound.